Tipping Housekeeping

Kydisneyfamily

Earning My Ears
We have an upcoming trip at a value resort. How much do you usually tip housekeeping and do you tip daily or on the last day? Thanks!

We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge two weeks ago and tipped $5 in the morning and $5 in the evening for turndown service. Do not tip only at the end of your stay, as you may have different housekeepers each day.

we tip $5.00 in the morning and evening also. We also make our own Mousekeeping envelopes before we go just to personalize it

I tip housekeeping $10 a day, I also put the tip in cute thank you mouse keeping envelopes. (The only days I do not tip is check in and check out day)

I tip $5 per day every morning. If we have turndown service I tip $2 in the evening. I do this in every hotel and motel we stay at, Disney or not.

We do leave a daily tip, $1 per person. We leave it on sink counter. Daily because if you leave it on the last day, it could be a new person coming on shift getting all the tip, while the person that was cleaning your room got nothing.
It's always personal whether to tip or not.

$5 a day, every day. Don't wait until the end, because there are different employees each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter