Tipping Gardengrocer

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
I'm trying to process my order and there is a section for tip. I forgot how much I tipped last time...should I do 10% of order or 15%????

I tipped 15%, but when in doubt, I always over-tip. I guess it was all those years waiting tables while in college.

OKWMom said:
I tipped 15%, but when in doubt, I always over-tip. I guess it was all those years waiting tables while in college.

Funny you say that....since no one posted I tipped almost 20% :banana:

They charge a flat $10 delivery fee.....do you really have to tip them too? I have not used their services.....yet.....but seeing that there is an option of adding a tip has me a little..... :confused3 Maggie

zurgswife said:
Funny you say that....since no one posted I tipped almost 20% :banana:

That is normally my luck. As usual, I was a day late. But in this case it made you the $$ short. ;) Hope you are having a great time though.

We tipped in cash when the delivery came--we were there for it. I can't remember when DH gave, but I think it was about $5.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter