tipping and where to use ddp

Status
Not open for further replies.

iupalum

Earning My Ears
plan on getting the ddp (snack, cs, ts/pp). how does tipping apply? and where can i find out where to use these credits? do they apply to character meals? (specifically crystal palace, donald's safari b'fast, chef mickey's)

Thanks! it says that 18% gratuity will be applied to parties of 6 or more...what if it's just the 3 of us...then how do we pay a gratuity?

Thanks! it says that 18% gratuity will be applied to parties of 6 or more...what if it's just the 3 of us...then how do we pay a gratuity?

I never used the plan but from what I have heard from the board is they bring you a bill which will look like the one in the link I provided. Its on page 2. It will show credits used but also what yor meal would have cost if you paid for it.

Closing and referring to the Tipping Information Thread on the main Restaurant board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter