Tip for Disney vacation

janu

Earning My Ears
Hi
We are planning to go universal studio and WDW, and lego land in a august I need some information abt from where to book, where to stay, what kind of package should get? And any other Information u think of...rhank you very mu

Not enough info to help you
How many in your party? What are their ages? WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET? Will you have a car? How long is your trip? Which parks are you going to?
Help us to help you

So 3 adult and 2 kids are 6 years old are flying from Chicago and 1 adult with 3 kids are around 12, 13 , 14 are driving from atlanta...we are planning to leave 1st of Aug Tuesday to 8th Aug tuesday...obviously looking for better deal...wanta do universal studio, lego land and Disney world...i hope this helps thank you again

We'd really like to help, but your question is still a bit broad. There are literally hundreds of resorts, hotels and motels in the vicinity of those three theme park complexes.There's no hotel that's near all of them, as they're scattered across a wide area of Central Florida. WDW alone covers more than 40 square miles, and has 30 Disney-owned resorts to choose from, in several different price categories.

I think you should start here:

1) What are you willing to spend per night for lodging?

2) It sounds like you have two families going on your trip. Will you want two standard hotel rooms, or are you thinking of having everyone together in a villa, or perhaps renting a condo or house?

3) Think about where you plan to spend most of your time. Is this mostly going to be a Disney trip, concentrating on the four WDW theme parks, with a day or two at Universal and a day at Legoland? Or do you think you'll be spending more time at Universal?

Look at value resorts at WDW to save some money. Then do deluxe at Universal so you get the free express passes. Can't say about Legoland.
That's my 2 cents.

We'd really like to help, but your question is still a bit broad. There are literally hundreds of resorts, hotels and motels in the vicinity of those three theme park complexes.There's no hotel that's near all of them, as they're scattered across a wide area of Central Florida. WDW alone covers more than 40 square miles, and has 30 Disney-owned resorts to choose from, in several different price categories.

I think you should start here:

1) What are you willing to spend per night for lodging?

2) It sounds like you have two families going on your trip. Will you want two standard hotel rooms, or are you thinking of having everyone together in a villa, or perhaps renting a condo or house?

3) Think about where you plan to spend most of your time. Is this mostly going to be a Disney trip, concentrating on the four WDW theme parks, with a day or two at Universal and a day at Legoland? Or do you think you'll be spending more time at Universal?
I want a estimate price for both two personnel rooms at hotel or renting house or condo or villas..
We want a do 2 to 3 day at universal 1 day at lego land and 2 days at WDW...

I want a estimate price for both two personnel rooms at hotel or renting house or condo or villas..
We want a do 2 to 3 day at universal 1 day at lego land and 2 days at WDW...
You're asking for a lot. No one is going to research your entire vacation for you. If you want price estimates for a variety of vacation options, you're better off consulting a travel agent.

However, if you would like to know where to find Disney resort rooms at a good price, we can probably help you sort out the best option for your party. We can direct you to legitimate websites where you can buy discounted tickets. We can offer advice on dining plans.

If you're willing to do the groundwork yourself, I suggest starting on Disney World's website to get prices for just rooms or for a package that includes tickets. Universal and Legoland have their own websites. There are other forums on the Disboards that address offsite accommodations and attractions. You might want to visit them for information if you're interested in renting a vacation home, condo or Orlando-area hotel room.

Good luck with your efforts. It sounds like you're planning a fun trip.

This board specializes in the Disney-owned resort hotels located at WDW. For an estimate, you're going to have to go to disneyworld.com and check out the prices there; you'll pay anywhere between $100/night and $1000/night for a standard hotel room, depending on the season and the resort, room category and view.

For information on the resorts of Universal Orlando, try our Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels board.

For information on hotels, villas, and rentals in Central Florida, check out our Orlando Hotels and Attractions board.

For deals on Disney resorts, there's the Disney Discount Codes & Rates board.

You can also look at sites like Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity for hotel deals.

This board specializes in the Disney-owned resort hotels located at WDW. For an estimate, you're going to have to go to disneyworld.com and check out the prices there; you'll pay anywhere between $100/night and $1000/night for a standard hotel room, depending on the season and the resort, room category and view.

For information on the resorts of Universal Orlando, try our Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels board.

For information on hotels, villas, and rentals in Central Florida, check out our Orlando Hotels and Attractions board.

For deals on Disney resorts, there's the Disney Discount Codes & Rates board.

You can also look at sites like Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity for hotel deals.
Thank you very much for more information...

I would rethink. Honestly, you will find that going from the 1st-8th you will have plenty to do just doing Disney (plus. The more days of tickets, the more reasonable the price)

I would do Disney only and stay on property, or Universal and Legoland and stay at Universal.

According to Disney guidelines you have '7' adults, and 2 children. If you all want to stay together on property you would have to get a deluxe villa (the treehouses sleep 9, or the 2 bedrooms, running between $700-$2000+/night depending on season & resort), or 2 non villa rooms (at any level) assuring that the room occupancy for at least one room is 5.

What are the adult age ranges in your party... any physical limitations? If there are that would play a role in what resort I would choose.

I can't speak at all to Universal or Lego Land as we've never gone there.

For that size group with the varying age ranges, and doing so many Orlando attractions I would probably look into renting a condo. A lot of them have their own pool, you'd have your own kitchen, space, etc.

Whatever you decide it sounds like a great vacation! Enjoy!

Definitely sounds like you need a travel professional. That is a very ambitious week to try to fit all 3 (actually 6 parks!) in one week.

I think you are trying to fit too many parks into 1 week. You could spend all 7 days at WDW and still barely scratch the surface. But if you want to do WDW, Universal, and Legoland, I'd recommend looking at an off-site house or condo to rent. It will be much less expensive.

Are you planning for August '17or '18? You are cutting it very close for this August. You may want to look at renting a house if you are planning WDW and Universal. Consult a travel agent and look at the 1 park per day ticket. Lots for you to do - good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter