Timon - Please help me find the Jungle Leaf font you use

MinnieAnn

Mouseketeer
I have searched and searched and searched and found many wonderful fonts, but I just love the outline font Timon used several times. The best way to describe it is Jungle Leaves. I found a font called "Jungle Leaves" that is somewhat similar, but doesn't have as much open area in the leaves so it would be harder to chalk.

My favorite layout of yours that uses this font is Parrot Cay from your first cruise album.

I recognize a few of your title fonts from the CK cd that I have. I don't have all of them so it's possible that those silly leaves are there.

Thanks so much for your help - and thanks for sharing all your beautiful layouts with us!

I have a question for you both. How do you use these fonts when scrapbooking? What do you do print out your words on your card stock then cut them out?

HELP. I guess I'm font illiterate (sp)

Thanks,

Laura

Laura,

I use Word for most of my titles. I then print them out on my cardstock and depending on what I feel like for that particular layout, I cut them out different ways. Sometimes I color them in Word and sometimes I will chalk them.

Avery now has clear labels in 8 1/2 x 11 sheets. You could get them the size you want and then print them on a label sheet.

I haven't tried it yet but plan to use it for journaling, should work for fonts too.

Thank you so much, Timon!

Janette - actually this font search started when you told me about those Avery labels last week at GASC!

In the past I have printed the outline image out on cardstock and either chalk or watercolor paint it to blend the colors. I just love how that looks.

I'll have to experiment and see what I can color with on the clear labels, though. I use colored pencils and chalk on shrink plastic, so maybe those would work too - or markers, but markers would be harder to shade on plastic I would think.

I have a color printer, but don't love the quality of the printing and I think my coloring will last longer and will match my page better.

Thanks again! You are wonderful!

Ann

I never thought of using shrink plastic. That stuff is fun to work with. I bet I have some around here somewhere. You can chalk on it? I've only used markers and colored pencils. I bet chalk would be really pretty. Thanks for the idea.

How have you used it? Do you punch a hole and sew it on like a charm or do you attatch it with an adhesive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter