Timing for VGF Renovations

FinnFogg

Mouseketeer
I’ve read the Oct 2 article about the upcoming renovations to the existing VGF DVC rooms (including the addition of the Murphy bed sofa bed). Does anyone know the timing for these renos? We are planning a trip for May 2022, and are thinking about staying at VGF, but if the Reno’s will not be done by then we may hold off until our Feb 2023 trip.

They are starting this year so I can’t imagine they won’t be completed by spring.
Is it still on track for starting next month? Poly not getting all of the Murphy beds in yet had me a little worried. My vgf trip is early April.

Is it still on track for starting next month? Poly not getting all of the Murphy beds in yet had me a little worried. My vgf trip is early April.

I had not heard there is a delay. But then again, they may not tell us if there is! I still think by spring it should be completed unless something big happens.

Anyone know the current status of this? Any sign of renos at VGF? We are booked for May and I REALLY want a Murphy bed. 😁

Anyone know the current status of this? Any sign of renos at VGF? We are booked for May and I REALLY want a Murphy bed. 😁

They have started on the refurb of the current rooms. I know for sure the 6th floor is done, and I thought I read 5th floor may be as well? But, by May, all the rooms should be done..unless something happens between now and then that stops the progress.

We just checked out of a 2 bedroom lock off on the fourth floor on Saturday and it was renovated. I think the whole building is complete. I didn’t notice any construction on any floor. Everything looked great including paint and carpets.
Hope so, we're going in June for a 2-bedroom. I was looking up 2-bedroom VGF videos on youTube and a travel vlog girl stayed in a 2-bedroom standard view room on the 4th floor about 3 weeks ago and her room had a murphy bed already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!