Timing for Hanna-Barbera closing

sadler

Mouseketeer
I understand from other posts that a new Jimmy Neutron ride will replace the Hanna-Barbera ride. Does anyone know when the Hanna-Barbera will be closing. We will be at Universal on June 16 and 17 and I would like my six year old to ride the Hanna-Barbera ride before it closes.

it should still be open then, i can not see USF closing Hanna and Hitchcock until after the busy, busy summer season.

Earl, will I have time to spare come mid- late August?

I'd like to see it again, and for my kids to experience it.

Yes, you should. Nothing is scheduled (subject to change) anywhere until sometime after labor day. Enjoy your visit amd thanks for coming.

Thanks!

We can't wait for our next trip, our kids are so excited to be going. We waited 15 years between going, and to go two times in one year span.. it was 15 years too long!

I remember the September timeframe, just wasn't sure if it was for THAT or other things...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter