Timeshare rental NYC

agotta

<font color=red>WISH Biggest Loser/Red Team</font>
I thought maybe my fellow DVCers could help me out. We have no points left until next June but my mom and I are going to NYC in December. Renting DVC points are a bit too expensive. Are there other sites like ours that memebers rent out their timeshares? Can you reccomend any good ones? Thanks!

Try the Timeshare Users Group forum. Not sure of the web address, but should be easy to look up.

Looking for a timeshare rental in NYC's not a bad idea but keep in mind that there aren't too many timeshares there to begin with. If you really need to be in NYC in December, I would be sure to line something up even as "back-up". We've been cautioned by our travel company at work that hotel rooms in NYC are tight through the remainder of the year.

I agree with Pam. We have reservations in NYC for Veterans Day weekend and from what I was told, hotels are "very booked up" this year. It may be difficult to find a timeshare available.

HBC

Thanks everyone! I have contacted a few people who own at the Manhattan Club and waiting to hear back. Also contacted a few apartment rentals. If all else fails we will be staying at the Red Roof Inn near the Empire State Building ($239/night). My mom is going for business so her company will pay for 2 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter