Timeshare Presentation Stay and Tickets ??

MichelleK

Earning My Ears
We have been afforded the "opportunity" to stay at a Westgate Timeshare Resort and I was wondering if anyone else has stayed here, or any other Timeshare resorts and what was the best deal they got as far as accomdations and tickets are concerned.
We will seriously listen to the presentation but are fully prepared to NOT NOT NOT buy.
So if you have utilized the timeshare stay and play type packages, please let me know your opinions of the best, etc.
thanks.
:wave2:

Marriott - hands down

the worst - was Westgate..... those people are crooks - so be prepared.

get some resales rates to show them - always depress 'em, and be prepared to fight for your tickets....

they have been know not to give to tickets unless you buy.

Westgate is so overly priced that is silly.....

mention

www.tug2.net
for prices on westgate
www.myresortnetwork.com

MichelleK said:
We will seriously listen to the presentation but are fully prepared to NOT NOT NOT buy.
Then I would suggest not going at all. Why waste the salesperson's time so that you can get a cheap vacation.
If you do a vacation ownership presentation, you do not have to buy, but you should go in there with an open mind. The people that book the tours, and do the tours with you are paid on commission, not salary.

momof3disneyholics said:
Then I would suggest not going at all. Why waste the salesperson's time so that you can get a cheap vacation.
If you do a vacation ownership presentation, you do not have to buy, but you should go in there with an open mind. The people that book the tours, and do the tours with you are paid on commission, not salary.

because he can probably get a 2-bedroom for very little money - what under $50 a night....

don't blame him - blame Westgate.

they are the ones offering these great deals to get suckers (Westgate term not mind) to buy....

Just as an FYI I would never go to a presentation expecting to purchase. I would want to hear the deal and then walk away. If the deal is for real it would be good after a night of praying over the decision and the deal.
Nothing worth having is not worth waiting for and praying over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter