Times / Locations for a DISmeet?

PoppyGirl

The kiddies come for the autographs but the mummie
Hi--I posted this on the cruise meet thread but didn't get any responses. I was wondering what locations and times people have used for setting up a DISmeet?

Hi--I posted this on the cruise meet thread but didn't get any responses. I was wondering what locations and times people have used for setting up a DISmeet?

The past two cruises we met up on deck 10 during the sail away party. :dance3:

Having never been on a cruise before, it's hard to decide where/when would be good to meet! Thanks for your help.

We met on Saturday at 3:00 PM, before the muster drill, in the Promenade Lounge.

I prefer having the meet near the Mickey Pool, near the ice cream station. That way, everyone can grab a little treat while meeting and the little kids can play in the pool.

If you group isn't very large, deck 10 or near the pool is good, but it's difficult for a large group, as there ARE other people there too.

I've been to two very large (over 50 people) DIS meets at Promonade Lounge and that seems to work very well. There's room to mingle, a bar and bartender you pretty much have to yourselves and there is no problem trying to locate the rest of the group. A 3PM meet works well...enough time to say hi and chat before heading back to your staterooms for muster drill. Some of us would then arrange a spot to meet for sail-away if we wished.

Yes, I think we want to be somewhere the kids can come too since a lot of us are traveling with our famlies.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Anyone else have ideas for times/locations that worked for your group?

Thanks so much for your help!

We met at the Mickey pool at 2:00 on the first day - one of the families in our group had sent everyone lime green lanyards and nametags so it was easy to spot everyone! We gathered over in the Goofy's Galley area.

On our next cruise we had planned on meeting on secret deck 7 at 2:30 on the first day, but I lost track of time and missed it :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter