Timeline for intimate wedding

Caniacdeb

Earning My Ears
I'm helping my DD finish her paperwork for Disney and we are going to rent a 2nd limo. But what we need to know is do we need to request extra hours on those limo rentals. All guests are staying at same resort so we go from resort to wedding to reception and back to resort. This is a 12 Noon wedding. So for those of you who have already done an intimate wedding, will a 4 hour limo rental be enough time to accomplish everything.
We asked wedding coordinator if we could just pay extra hours if we go over and she said we need to request extra hours up front in case they have another event. What do you think?

I think it would depend on which resort, ceremony location, and reception locations you're using and how far apart they are from each other. Your coordinator may be able to help you out on that; have you asked her if she thinks you need extra hours? I would think that with two limos you should be ok, but it depends on how rushed you may feel both at the ceremony and the reception.

In our case, we didn't need the limo until after the wedding (everyone showed up at the Yacht Club separately; we only needed the limo after the ceremony to take us to and from Downtown Disney). From start to finish, our ceremony was a little over an hour; then we took pics. (Are you going to take your formal pics before or after the ceremony? You may need to factor that time in as well.) Our wedding was at noon, we started the pics I think by about 1:30, and were at the reception by 2:30/2:45.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter