• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time

jb.brooks

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the place to post this but here goes. Those of you who have stayed at akv How often do buses rune to the parks and how long was the trip to mk. I usually stay at sog and wanted a change since i have the points. the trip from sog to ttc then monorail to mk takes about 25-30 min and have heard that the bus from akv makes no stops and is about the same time frame/ will be taking 5 yr GD and DD and want GD to be comfortabele especially in the eve on the way back from parks.:confused3 :happytv: :goodvibes

We stayed at AKV earlier this month, and went to MK twice by bus. There were no stops either way, and we had no long waits. After Wishes, the wait was manageable,and we were on the second bus that came, there were plenty of people waiting after us...I don't know how long they had to wait for another bus.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter