Time messed up

dizzyami

<font color=green>That makes me happy<br><font col
Never had this problem before, but my time is messed up. Sameyeyam posted on the "hyena" thread on the community board, and I replied to her, but the reply posted on top of hers 36 minutes before she posted :confused3 . I then posted 4 or so more times, and each post was before her post. Oddly if you look at the "last posted" on the main page of the CB my post was last (at 8:50 or so) when she posted at 9:22

PLEASE HELP!!!

Same exact thing just happened to me! I posted but it got buried between other posts... but I show as "last post" in the index.

I compared time with another DIS'er that has their time settings same as me (both EST). He as of this minute shows 12:44 pm. I show 12:04 pm. How can that be??? :confused3

"Real" time for both of us is 1:19 pm. Talk about CONFUSING! :rotfl:

My post also posted about an hour early. I would assume the clock in one of the severs is an hour off. I guess something to do with the problems you were having this morning.

OT I am still being logged of at about 5-10 minutes. Clearing cookies did not work any other ideas.

I am also an EST member

bookwormde

Yea, posts are appearing jumbled up in quite a few threads, there is definitely a time issue somewhere, seems this is happening in more and more threads.

Crazy - and it looks like we are all in the same time warp with the exception of Colson - strange how some are affected and others not :confused3

Colson wants to have the last word here - none of us can get under her post... :rotfl2:

Glad it's not just me -- hopefully when it's sorted out, we'll see the most recent posts at the end again...

I'd hate for the new stuff to be lost forever....

Me too! Normally, my posts are tagged with a time about 30 minutes prior to the time on my computer. However, today the posts are all over the place, currently about 1.5 hours. I am having my posts placed on the thread before posts that were there before I even started writing my reply.

Our cruise meets thread is so confusing as well. I had trouble getting on the DIS this morning, now all this craziness with posts has my head spinning.....:crazy:

The problem has been fixed for me, however it's still happening to some others. I just replied to a thread on the dining board about the Rainforest Cafe at 5:01 PM and someone replied after me and their reply was at 4:20 PM. Plus their comment is right after the OP and should not be there.

We've experienced it on our cruise meet thread as well. People seem to be responding to and quoting posts that "haven't occured" yet.

The server was refusing connections earlier today. I have a feeling this is related.

I just came here to post about the same problem. It's 3:30 in my pacific time zone and I just did a post that showed up at 2:15 and ended up before the last post I read in the thread.

Do do do do....you are entering...The Twilight zone !!!

I'm having the same problem. I thought it was because my time stamp has been 1 hr. off for months now and I can't fix it. I replied to a few posts and my reply was in front of the OP. Anyone know why?

ADDED-see I just jumped to post #16 and I should have been #18. Urghhhh! Time stamp is 3:18, I posted at 4:32

I am glad to see I'm not the only one! I am having the same problem with my posts and I don't post that often. Figures, the one day I actually do some posting it gets messed up. Maybe I did something to the Disboards!:goodvibes

I am glad to see I'm not the only one! I am having the same problem with my posts and I don't post that often. Figures, the one day I actually do some posting it gets messed up. Maybe I did something to the Disboards!:goodvibes

OK, I posted this at 5:44 PM PST and it's showing that I posted it at 4:29 PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter