Time for a makeover?

The WDW 3

The WDW 3
This site has early Yahoo GeoCities written all over it. Let’s contribute some ideas here.

Reduce the number of ads

Thanks,
The Pope

The new video ads has cut my use time down when I'm not home.. can we get rid of them.. they use my data and if I try to click them off the X is so small I end up going to there darn website lol.

In the words of a great farmer/philosopher/verified hero I used to know:

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

The ads are annoying. I agree.

I do like that the discussions are not never-ending drop down lists like social media though. Much easier to read everything without having to constantly hit “replies” and “more” links and seeing “@…”

The ads are annoying. I agree.

I do like that the discussions are not never-ending drop down lists like social media though. Much easier to read everything without having to constantly hit “replies” and “more” links and seeing “@…”

What monthly subscription fee do you guys pay for an Ad free option?

I just use a free ad blocker and have no issues. I don't recall the name of it, but I found it on this board a year ago or so.

There are plenty of other problems to deal with first:
  • Spinning links
  • BBCode broken
  • Half of the "insert" options broken.
  • "Your full account details are not currently editable. "

Bumping. Is there a subscription option for this website?

Yes there are ad blockers but I want to support the site...without having to click (potentially questionable) links

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter