Tiki Room Question

How annoying! No "modern" characters, just the old fashioned birds and friends. Don't forget a Dole whip before the show. You may bring it into the show with you :thumbsup2

I always have the Dole float! It's the Dole whip floating in pineapple juice and it's out of this world!!!!!!

Out of 17 trips to WDW. And one trip when i was 4 to disneyland. I have never been to the Tiki room. Would you all say i should put it in my april touring plans or just stick with skipping this attraction. TIA.:confused3

Well, yesterday I carried through on my promise to myself to drop in to the Enchanted Tiki Room on my next visit to DL, if only to wipe the horrid memory of the WDW version from my mind. And I'm really glad I did!

The last time I was in the Tiki Room was 4-5 years ago, and I remember it as being a bit bedraggled. Feathers looked dingy and faded, petals were dusty, etc. But now, thanks undoubtedly to the pre-50th renovation, its color and vibrancy have returned. (I was seated below Pierre and could easily see how bright, clean and full his feathers looked.) Yeah, the show is "dated" and corny -- but that is part of its unending charm.

As I walked out at the end of the show, I heard a little boy exclaim in wonder to his mother, "It's NOT raining!" And I had to smile, because I remember having the exact same reaction when I first visited the Enchanted Tiki Room at his age. The magic lives on....

How wonderful! Cannot wait to see the original again!

Saw the abominable under new management one in WDW and have never gone back again.

Wish they could bring back the original to WDW...sigh...sweet memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter