Tiffany Towncar Rental

ambckb

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used Tiffany Towncar rental for transporation to and from the Orlando Airport? How was it? How much do you tip the driver upon the return trip?

Hi ambckb,

I used Tiffany in December. I was very happy with their service and would use them again. We actually used them to and from the airpost and also to and from Disney. Our driver was Marcelo and he was terrific! They have a coupon on there website and you can also check out the transportation board on this site for more posters feedback. We tipped the driver $25 for the roundtrip airport rides.
Tiffany Town Car

Transportation Board

jessica5.gif

Our family has hired TTC on 4 separate trips. I can tell you we have always had wonderful service. Brian was our driver on 3 of our trips, he is just a pleasure. Waiting for our party at luggage, wheeled our luggage out on a cart and opening the car doors for our departure. I believe we paid about $80.00 round trip (print out the $5.00 off coupon on their web site) for a Town Car. This trip they'll be 6 of us so we'll have to use either the luxury van or Limo. Hope you have a great trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter