Tiffany Town Car Alums

lovetovacation

Earning My Ears
WE ARE USING TIFFANY TOWN CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR OUR TRIP TO WDW IN JULY. I DIDN'T REALIZE WHEN I RESERVED THIS SERVICE THAT THEY SET UP THE TIME TO TAKE YOU BACK TO THE AIRPORT. WE ARE STAYING AT THE YC AND OUR FLIGHT OUT OF ORLANDO IS AT 8:00PM. WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE PICKING US UP AT THE RESORT? THANKS FOR THE HELP.

They'll want to pick you up at around 5:00pm.

Anne

I have used TTC numerous times and they are a good service. They are very good at knowing what time you need to be at the airport based on the day of your flight and time of day. They are aware of the cruise schedules as well as tourest trends and business flyers. I would trust them and go with the time they suggest.

TJ

I'd go with ducklite's sggested time of 5pm. Not real early, but not real late. Traffic can be a big pain in the you know what. Its MUCH better to be twiddling your thumbs at MCO waiting to board than stuck in traffic (even in a limo) watching your plane take off without you....

Darian

Wow, does Tiffany insist on picking you up that far ahead of time? You’ll be waiting at the airport for 2.5 hours. I was thinking about using them next time but I hate to have to hang around the airport -- I like to use every available minute at WDW. When I rent a car I leave WDW no more than two hours before my flight and have never had a problem (and that includes returning the car).

I just want to comment on the 2 1/2 early for the flight. MCO is really busy and you never know how long you are going to be waiting to check in for the flight. We left with over 2 hours before our flight and by the time we got checked in, took our luggage over to the screeners and cleared the next security checkpoint, then rode the tram to the terminal, etc.... we pretty much had about 20 minutes before they boarded our flight. And this was 2 adults, no kids, 3 checked bags and 1 carry-on. So I can see why you might want to leave earlier and the car services would not want to be responsible for you getting there too late.

Just my .02!

Karen, I know you’re right – it’s better safe than sorry. I’ve heard a lot of people say they’ve had a long wait at MCO so I guess I’ve just been lucky. Or maybe it’s the time I leave (usually around 6pm) and that I go off-season. I don’t think I’ve ever had to wait in line more than a few minutes. Last week there was no line at all. I DID miss my flight once when I couldn’t drag myself out of Epcot until about an hour before my flight was due to leave. And the only reason I missed it was because I got on the wrong shuttle! I got there just in time to see my plane pull out of the gate. Those were the good old days before 9/11 and they just sent me over another airline for the next flight out and they took my ticket with no problem.

We just returned from WDW and used Tiffany. They scheduled pick up for 2 hours before. We were offered 1 1/2 hours but I like to be at the airport usually with 2 hours to spare. This time we had a little over an 1 1/2 hours. We left on a Monday night at 5:30pm and did not notice any more traffic then when we came in on Thursday at 10:30am. Service was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter