Tiffany grocery stop question...

MermaidMom

Mouseketeer
Do you still have your choice of stopping at either Publix or Walmart Supercenter? I'd rather stop at Walmart since there are some non-food items I think will be easier & cheaper to find there (sand toys, diapers)
Their web site doesn't say anything about this and I know my guidebook is a couple years old.

Meredith

We're sending DS and a couple of friends for a few days at VWL and I'm hoping to arrange a grocery stop for them. We've never used Tiffany so I don't know the answer....

Tiffany makes both stops. Did it last October to Publix.:
:pinkbounc :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :pinkbounc

I made ressies w/Tiffany yesterday & was told they only stop at Gooding's & Albertson's. (I had asked to stop at Publix.) I'm wondering now if this is correct?

What is Albertson's like price-wise? Also, being from up north, I'm not really sure about Publix either. Is Publix like 7-11 or WaWa is up here? (i.e. convenience store & costs more than a regular grocery store) :confused:

I'll have to give them a call.
Albertsons is your "normal" grocery store (do you have Shoprite or Grand Union?) Publix is too but I'd put it more on the "nice" side of the grocery store industry. Prices are ok.
I want to stay as far away from Goodings as possible! LOL

I'm from NJ and miss Wa Wa!!

Meredith :D

We went to Alberson's. It was weird. They have groceries, plus random stuff that a drugstore would have.... stationary, kid's toys... I think we even saw fans and air conditioners!?!!?

Prices were average.

Holly P

This is interesting. I thought they stopped at Publix, but it sounds like they've stopped for some reason. I guess I ask for Albertson's. We went to Goodings last summer, and a tiny package of cherries was about $8!!!

We went last June and stopped at a Winn-Dixie (normal supermarket). We went last week and stopped at another regular supermarket - something like a Shop-Rite - can't remember the exact name. They were both about 10 minutes away from WDW, and were NOT Goodings or Albertson's. I didn't ask for a specific place to stop - they'll probably be happy to stop at a Wal-mart as long as it's not out of the way.

Also, you'll need to try to keep within the 30 minute time frame - I find that hard to do at a Wal-mart :)

We've used Tiffany's grocery stop option twice and both times we were brought to Publix. It reminded me of our local grocery store - it was huge, the selection was great and the prices were fine. I was wondering about stopping at Super Wal-Mart too, but then figured I'd be too tempted to run around the store buying things. Maybe the drivers don't want to wait that long... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter