TicketsAtWork

TresGriffin

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever purchased their ticket through Tickers At Work?

If so, were they pretty easy to use or was it kind of a hassle? Could they be converted to an annual pass? (I’m still waffling on if I should get one or not)

I have used Tickets at work and never had a problem. Even did it for a friend this summer. I don't know about converting it to an AP as I have never done that.

I've bought tickets from TicketsAtWork before and it was a breeze to attach to MDE. I would like to upgrade that tix to an AP after my current AP expires so please let me know if it works if you decide to go that route.

Just a side note, I was looking into TicketsAtWork recently, as I thought they would be a good option for our next trip in Dec 2019. They turned out to not be as good of a deal as other discount ticket websites that I've purchased from before. I don't think I'm allowed to mention or link them, but just do your research! :-)

I've bought tickets from TicketsAtWork before and it was a breeze to attach to MDE. I would like to upgrade that tix to an AP after my current AP expires so please let me know if it works if you decide to go that route.

Not to overtake this thread, but I just purchased DAH tix from TicketsAtWork. How would I link them to MDE?

I've never found tickets at work to be cheaper than parksavers or UT. TAW are pre tax prices, making the tickets seem cheaper.

Not to overtake this thread, but I just purchased DAH tix from TicketsAtWork. How would I link them to MDE?

Open MDE, click on link ticket, then type in ur ticket ID number from ur recently bought ticket and then MDE will let u choose who to assign the ticket to. Super easy

Open MDE, click on link ticket, then type in ur ticket ID number from ur recently bought ticket and then MDE will let u choose who to assign the ticket to. Super easy

Sorry, I thought you were saying there was a way to do it using the Tickets At Work confirmation. Our tickets are will call so we don't have the Disney ticket info yet. We are picking them up next week - the day of use. I called Tickets At Work and they said they can't give us the ticket info in advance for security reasons. We will have to wait to link until the day of. Oh well. Thanks for the tip either way. That is what we will do as soon as we get the actual WDW tix. :dogdance:

Sorry, I thought you were saying there was a way to do it using the Tickets At Work confirmation. Our tickets are will call so we don't have the Disney ticket info yet. We are picking them up next week - the day of use. I called Tickets At Work and they said they can't give us the ticket info in advance for security reasons. We will have to wait to link until the day of. Oh well. Thanks for the tip either way. That is what we will do as soon as we get the actual WDW tix. :dogdance:

Ur geting ur tickets the day ur going? So u wont be able to setup any fast pass in advance, thats very unfortunate. I always use undercover, they are the cheapest and u can choose e-ticket and have ur tickets within minutes of ordering and link with MDE. They also will ship hard ticket if u want.

Ur geting ur tickets the day ur going? So u wont be able to setup any fast pass in advance, thats very unfortunate. I always use undercover, they are the cheapest and u can choose e-ticket and have ur tickets within minutes of ordering and link with MDE. They also will ship hard ticket if u want.

It is for the After Hours event at MK so we couldn't do FPs regardless. Didn't want to try shipping them because of the holiday Monday. We may not have gotten the tickets in time.

Tickets at Work is very easy to use. IF you use the the digital ticket you can add to your MDE easily (and also lets you know that the ticket was valid and accepted before getting to Disney World).

As far as the prices, yes it usually ends up being a little more expensive than UT. There is a valid 10% discount code right now so it makes Tickets at Work a little cheaper than UT through March 31st.

I use TAW for my special event tickets because (if available) they are typically a smidge cheaper than anything else I can find. I usually buy my USO tix through them also... I mean, If I find a cheaper option that is convenient I will do it, but so far that has been the most convenient for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter