• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets on Magic Band

thadlo

Earning My Ears
Can someone please explain to me how this works?
I have magic bands from a trip a couple of years ago. Last year I bought 5 single day single park passes - still unused. Last week I decided to order 3 Halloween party tickets. Yesterday I then booked an onsite room along with 2 day passes and I assume will be sent additional bands.
So I have different passes bought at different times. 3 of us will be headed there soon and using the 2 -day passes that we booked with our room reservation plus the Halloween party tix. We do NOT want to use any of the single day passes yet as they don't expire but the 2 days do. SO..
How do I make sure that the correct ticket is being taken off our magic bands when we scan them at the park entry?
Thanks!

We had a similar situation. I just used the hard tickets for park entry to ensure that the tickets I didn't want to use would not be used.

We do NOT want to use any of the single day passes yet as they don't expire but the 2 days do
Create a Fake person/Ticket Saver in your MDE account and Reassign the 1-day tickets to that fake profile. They’ll remain safely in the fake profile until you Reassign them before a future trip.

Do not use a plastic ticket that is linked to the Profile because it functions the same as a MB... the entry system deducts a ticket entitlement from valid tickets linked to the Profile.

Create a Fake person/Ticket Saver in your MDE account and Reassign the 1-day tickets to that fake profile. They’ll remain safely in the fake profile until you Reassign them before a future trip.

Do not use a plastic ticket that is linked to the Profile because it functions the same as a MB... the entry system deducts a ticket entitlement from valid tickets linked to the Profile.

When we used our hard tickets we hadn’t linked them to MDE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter