Tickets of varying lengths.

SydneyFalco

Wish it was not this year, but yesteryear
It shames me as a multi-multiple tripper to have to post this question, but next spring is my first off site stay, as well as my first stay involving complex family planning, and so far Googling this has been getting me nowhere (for a while now). My wife and I are going to Orlando for four weeks and will be getting ten day tickets. Sister 1's family is gonna stay with us for a while and they will likely only buy three day tickets. After them, Sister 2's family will also stay a while and purchase four or five day tickets. Presuming we all buy from undercover tourist, can I link them all to the same disney experience account so that I can do their planning?

What the hey? I guess I shalll just say "Presuming we all buy from somewhere other than Disney, can I link them all to my my disney expeirence and do the planning"?

Last edited:
unfortunately no you cannot, it's to stop competitors or users from promoting other sites, but unfortunately the filter does not discriminate when you are asking a legitimate question like you have. Once you have all your tickets and they are ACTUAL tickets, not just vouchers, if you can enter them into MDE as a ticket, then you can link everyone and plan for everyone. hope that helps.

What the hey? I guess I shalll just say "Presuming we all buy from somewhere other than Disney, can I link them all to my my disney expeirence and do the planning"?
the key will be finding out what it is you actually get when you buy from a third party ticket retailer. is it a ticket, or a voucher for a ticket that you have to redeem at the parks. the personnel over at tourist would be your best bet to ask as they should have the most up to date information.

In the past occasionally I’ve bought tickets from other site, they were hard tickets. I often go or meet up with friends there. I have them on my Family & Friends list on MDE and have been able to include them in planning. Making FPs for them etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter