Tickets Issued In Wrong Name???

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
So I bought tickets from Klook (in Australia) and I have added them to my Disney Account which is all good. I just noticed though that all the tickets have been issued through Klook in my name. I have managed to add them and allocate them to both my daughter and I in the Disney App but I am worried that when I go through the turnstiles on the first day and they want to see the physical ticket the name on the ticket won't match my daughter's name. Is this going to cause an issue or won't it matter as long as they are allocated correctly in the "My Disney" App.

Won't matter. The name assigned on the ticket is for reference but doesn't have to match the first time through the turnstiles. We did this exact thing on our last visit a couple months ago with two spare 1-day tickets issued in our daughter's name that I had leftover. Just pulled up the tickets in the app and he scanned them and then we both went in with tickets that had been in her name.

I think the names on the ticket are solely for the user’s convenience. Disney only cares if you are trying to use one ticket for multiple people and for that they take your picture in first use of the ticket and compare pictures from then on. They don’t care about names.

We've had that happen with an adult and child ticket being mixed up in the app. I asked the CM about it and they basically said it was fine and not to worry about it.

Thanks everyone for your replies, that puts my mind at ease. I thought that might be the case but I didn't want to get to the turnstiles on our first Early Entry Day and find trouble with our tickets. Thanks again everyone.

Like other said, it generally will not matter as they do not ask for ID (only on SoCal tickets). But, if you do want peace of mind, you can request it changed in the chat on the app too. I had to do it for a family member's ticket and it was VERY easy. (And I mainly did it because we were getting them signed up for DAS, so I wanted to make sure the names were in order.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter