Tickets have arrived!!

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
As the title says our tickets have arrived!! We fly on Dec 3rd and good old Virgin have sent them early. I have already checked them three times.:thumbsup2

We've just received ours. We fly out on the 1st Dec! :banana::banana:

Our Tickets arrive too, yesterday in fact ....we fly on the 3rd aswell from Manchester......soooooooooo excited!!!!!!:woohoo: Can't believe we got them early for once.

Just noticed we have no voucher for car hire and Virgin is closed until Monday!!! Roll on tomorrow opening.

Our Tickets arrive too, yesterday in fact ....we fly on the 3rd aswell from Manchester......soooooooooo excited!!!!!!:woohoo: Can't believe we got them early for once.
Welcome to DISboards:goodvibes

Just noticed we have no voucher for car hire and Virgin is closed until Monday!!! Roll on tomorrow opening.
One thing you do need to sort before you get there. We once arrived without one, nightmare with Alamo, put a charge of about $1,500 on my credit card and was told if they didn't recieve a faxed copy of voucher before end of or holiday there would be no refund. Cost me a small fortune and lots of phone calls to T/A(done DIY ever since) The fax was supposed to come to me at ASmovies, end of holiday came and after lots of irate calls I had no fax. Turned out Gold medal who T/A booked thru had faxed Alamo direct but never told my T/A or me.

I'm just going to go double check that we have everything!

Just realised that we won't get tickets as we booked straight with Virgin Atlantic. We have e-tickets.

Just realised that we won't get tickets as we booked straight with Virgin Atlantic. We have e-tickets.

We had E-vouchers not tickets. When I rang Virgin they accepted they had made the mistake and have promised to send the voucher. It does pay to check everything!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter