• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets from Gas stations??/

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Hey everyone,
My best friends husband swears that he got the best deal on tickets for the parks at the gas stations in Orlando. Can anyone else confirm this, or is he imagining things???
Not that I don't believe him or anything, it just seems that I have yet to see that kind of information here on this site anywhere.
Thanks,
J

the only place that I have heard of that sells tickets better than the internet is Walmart.

So I don't know what he is talking about.

Is this at Wal-Marts in Orlando, and do you know how much are the tickets and which ones?
Thanks

Unless he was one of the very few who bought his tickets from those booths that advertise cheap tickets and they were good. Most of the time they are used tickets and they are confiscated at the gate. Other times they require a time share presentation.
I see those booths at gas stations all over Orlando. Peggie

You run a HUGE risk of having worthless tickets when you buy from those little stands, cause there is no way to verify if they aregood until you're at the gate. Saving money is great but it would be awful to pay for tickets that were no good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter