Tickets ended up going UPS - are we going to get fees?

MG3G

Mouseketeer
I ordered our tickets this weekend and had physical tickets delivered to Canada. It never occurred to me that they WOULDN'T use USPS. Am I going to get hit with huge brokerage fees for this? Anyone in BC Mainland been able to self clear? I tried once before - drove to Sumas Border cause I was told I could by UPS - and after an hour they decided that they COULDN'T self clear there so I ended up having to pay the extortion um, brokerage fees. I have two packages of tickets coming and I really can't spend $100 on fees - ideas?

No duty on tickets that are essentially worthless in Canada. They only have value in the US (at the parks). Shouldn't be charged anything.

I ordered our tickets this weekend and had physical tickets delivered to Canada. It never occurred to me that they WOULDN'T use USPS. Am I going to get hit with huge brokerage fees for this? Anyone in BC Mainland been able to self clear? I tried once before - drove to Sumas Border cause I was told I could by UPS - and after an hour they decided that they COULDN'T self clear there so I ended up having to pay the extortion um, brokerage fees. I have two packages of tickets coming and I really can't spend $100 on fees - ideas?

My hubby is a UPS driver in Richmond BC. He has delivered Disney tix before and has never had to collect brokerage fees. As he puts it, it's just documents. No money in documents ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter