Ticket ?

lomillerin

DIS Veteran
If I buy tickets as part of a package with dining, then switch to a different resort for the second half of the trip, can I buy a ticket with more days?
For example, staying 4 nights, getting the deluxe dining, but buying a 6-7 day ticket with water parks. Can I then use the same ticket for the next 3 nights if I switch to a different resort? I don't want to have to buy another 2-3 day ticket at new resort. It is much cheaper to do one 6 day ticket.

Yes, you can buy a 6 or 7 day ticket even if you're first stay is only 3 or 4 days.

Tickets are not directly related to the length of your resort stay.

Tickets are not directly related to the length of your resort stay.
No, but the dining plan is, so that may be something @lomillerin will want to keep in mind. And I believe your credits expire at the end of the day you check out of the hotel, so I don't think they can use their "extra" credits (if they have any) the next couple of days even though they are still there.

No, but the dining plan is, so that may be something @lomillerin will want to keep in mind. And I believe your credits expire at the end of the day you check out of the hotel, so I don't think they can use their "extra" credits (if they have any) the next couple of days even though they are still there.
That is what I figured. I thought we could still use the credits on the day we switch resorts so that will be nice.

You have until midnight on checkout day to use dining credits. Tickets expire 14 days from first use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter