Ticket requirements for free dining

mmouse1239

Mouseketeer
Just a quick question.....anticipating a visit following Thanksgiving. Hoping for free dining as we had this year. Here's my question....If I purchase a package with free dining, can I later upgrade my ticket to an annual pass? TIA

Not trying to hijack the thread but I was wondering the best place to go and upgrade is and should we do that immediately before we use our tickets? Or can I upgrade anytime? :thumbsup2

I used to hold mine and put towards my AP renewal each year.

Are you saying that you take advantage of free dining with the tickets, then purchase the AP later? I'm confused. I would also like to know how you do this. Do you upgrade before or after using? Where do you do it? Thanks.

Are you saying that you take advantage of free dining with the tickets, then purchase the AP later? I'm confused. I would also like to know how you do this. Do you upgrade before or after using? Where do you do it? Thanks.

The easiest way to upgrade a ticket to an annual pass is to begin using the ticket, and sometime while on your trip, stop by guest services either at one of the parks or at Disney Springs, and do the upgrade there. Make sure to do the upgrade before you use the last day of your ticket. It must be done before the ticket expires.

So does the annual pass date begin when the hopper was first used, or from the date of the upgrade?

Not trying to hijack the thread but I was wondering the best place to go and upgrade is and should we do that immediately before we use our tickets? Or can I upgrade anytime? :thumbsup2
Everything you want to know about upgrading to an AP is in the Ticket sticky
https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-about-tickets-at-wdw.3570721/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter