• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket Question

disneyderns

Mouseketeer
I have a quick ticket question...

If I purchase tickets online can I take my email confirmations and go to guest services in Disney Springs to pick up my actual plastic tickets? My first day is at MK and I don't want to have to spend time getting my tickets that morning if I don't have to.

If I can't do that, would it be better for me to just have the tickets mailed? IF I do that can I still link my tickets in MDE and book my FP+ 30days out?

Thanks!

Yes, you can get your ticket media from Guest Services. If you link the tickets to your MDE, if you have any older active cards or magic bands linked to your profile, you can use those as your tickets too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter