Ticket question for Disneyland & other attractions...

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Apologizes if this has been asked before - but can I use my WDW park tickets at Disneyland? I read conflicting info. so if someone can confirm....

Also, where did you get your tickets - any good deals? Does anyone know of any good deals for a package of tickets for main attractions such as Legoland, Seaworld, etc.
Thanks.

Apologizes if this has been asked before - but can I use my WDW park tickets at Disneyland? I read conflicting info. so if someone can confirm....

Also, where did you get your tickets - any good deals? Does anyone know of any good deals for a package of tickets for main attractions such as Legoland, Seaworld, etc.
Thanks.

Yes according to my friend you can use your WDW tickets at Disneyland also good deals on a package deal for tickets would be the So Cal City pass which you can get at Costco.com for $209 if your a member and if not just pay a 5% surcharge since your not a member. It includes a 3 day hopper to Diseyland/California Adventure, 1 day Universal Studios, 1 day Sea World, and 1 day at San Diego Zoo or Wild Animal Park. Very good deal saves you about a $100!

Thank you - I will check it out.
We are looking forward to our Californian adventure. Sounds like there are a ton of things to see - not sure where to start!

Actually, i called WDW toll free info. number and they said I cannot. I am really confused now!

Actually, i called WDW toll free info. number and they said I cannot. I am really confused now!

Hmmm, I'm almost positive you can use them. Since I believe the WDW tickets cost more then the Disneyland tickets. Try calling a # where you connect to a live operator.

Thank you - I will check it out.
We are looking forward to our Californian adventure. Sounds like there are a ton of things to see - not sure where to start!

Yeah there is a lot to do, I would plan it out so my 3 days at DL/DCA are used on weekdays and not weekends. Less crowds.

I've always been told that yes, you can use DW tickets at DL because the DW tickets are more $$$. I would call DL and ask them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter