Ticket names in DL app

lcp9

DIS Veteran
Some posters were talking about naming the different tickets within the app - I loaded ours a couple of weeks ago and did not see any way to do that. I just checked again and I don't even see a way to delete them and try again...am I missing something, or is this only an AP thing? Our tickets are 3 day PH, if that matters. It would be awesome to not have to remember who ends in 4587 or whatever!

I already have their tickets in the app, if that’s what you mean - they all look like this

Attachments

• 939329D2-0294-4FF5-BE55-E0B827CA4567.jpeg
    939329D2-0294-4FF5-BE55-E0B827CA4567.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 16
It asked me to name them when I loaded the app. BUT I accidentally put my son's name on 2 of them. I had to call Disney who had IT change it for me. If you want them named, you may have to call them? Perhaps in excitement, you skipped that step while loading them? :)

A CM told me that I could name the tickets that I bought from Disney, but not the ones I bought from LMT. She said that the naming feature doesn't work for tickets purchased through a third party. Don't know if she was correct, but in my case, that is indeed what happened.

A CM told me that I could name the tickets that I bought from Disney, but not the ones I bought from LMT. She said that the naming feature doesn't work for tickets purchased through a third party. Don't know if she was correct, but in my case, that is indeed what happened.

Ok, that would make sense - mine are LMT. thank you!

Not sure about this.

We had 10day hoppers purchased before we left home here in Australia. I bought from an online travel agent here and they were issued as Qantas Holidays vouchers so not bought from Disney I don't think.
We entered the parks on the first day and got our photo - no Maxpass that day as it was our first day and entered later in the morning.
That night I loaded the tickets onto my D/L app as I wanted to purchase MP as soon as I stepped in the parks the next morning.
I entered my ticket number (couldn't work out how to photo/scan the ticket on) and it went on fine and at some point asked for my name which I entered.
When I went to load my son's ticket on it wouldn't accept it, said there was a problem with the ticket # blah, blah, blah..... : )
I thought...just great, that's going to give me a problem in the morning now and I planned on getting FP's straight away.
However, we were at the DLH for the first 2n so I went to reception early in the morning. She was able to sort it out and load the ticket on. I had to shut down the app on my phone and reload and it was there, however....... I was never able to attach his name to his ticket due to this.
As it was only 2 of us it was obviously ok - my ticket was named so I knew the other ticket with >>>> ending # was his.
I also had my MHP's x 2 nights loaded on there as well but with only 2 of us it was easy to work out. I got to know pretty quick what numbers his ticket ended in.
It would be a huge pain for a family who had lots of family members they were trying to load on if you can't attach names : (

I was able to name the more recent MHP tickets (which were purchased from Disney), but never could name the LMT tickets, even when CMs tried to help. The MHP tickets which I purchased as soon as they went on sale in July never gave me the chance to enter names, but the more recent set of tickets did. So it looks like one of the more recent app updates did something about naming tickets. But I don't know why it doesn't seem to work for LMT tickets.

Is there a way to delete tickets once they've been added? I didn't see that either, and I thought about deleting and trying again to make sure I didn't miss something. I have halloween tickets also, but I don't particularly want to swipe through 15 different tickets when we're trying to get FP for regular day visits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter