Ticket Mania???

donnab2005

Mouseketeer
I want to get some dinner show tickets, and I am thinking about using Ticket mania. Their prices are pretty good. We are going to the Arabian Night dinner show, The Makahiki Luau, Ripley's and Wonderworks. They have pretty good savings on their tickets. Has anyone ordered tickets from them recently? If so can you give me some feedback. How was everything. DId you have any problems? I would appreciate any and all info.

We ordered our park hoppers from them for our last two trips. Most recently this past october. Everything went very smoothly. We had no problems at the gates at all. They sent copies of the tickets as well and I thought that was a very nice extra.

Used them several times over the years and would not hesitate.

great service - we even go and get them - they changed locations 3 times in the last few years - but the tickets still kept working.:goodvibes

I used them the last time I bought tickets. They came very quickly, and I was completely satisfied. I've recommended them to several people too.

We used them last year and I just ordered from them again for our April trip. No problems and fast shipping! :)

We have used them on two trips, picked up at their office without any troubles or delay. I think I was in and out the door in under 30 seconds! :thumbsup2

Have no problem recommending them.

I used them last month for some Disney Quest tickets and they came through with their usual superb performance - matching good pricing with very good shipping and customer service. We've used them serveral times for Disney tickets, Disney Quest and Disney Water Park tickets and have been very happy with them. While we usually just have ticket shipped to us, last summer we picked up at a location along SR 192 in Kissimmee and were very happy with that transaction, too.
You should feel confident in dealing with TicketMania.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter