Ticket help

DG25

Mouseketeer
sorry, I have a disability and it would take me forever to find all this myself.

Ticket prices went up last week. My Gold pass is good till June, then I can renew.

You can renew with a ticket.

All that I know.

What I don't know and need to know.

Maple leaf, has a 6 day hopper for $407.

Can this ticket be bridged?

If if can be bridged, it would be bridged to the new price, of $495 and change?

Does this really work out that for $407 plus about another $8 I can get my gold AP renewed?

Guess I need to buy ticket tomorrow, so anyone know the answers.

I'm actually not, because this isn't something that people in my role even get trained to do. I have done it, but there's two ways to make it work and the one of them that I've used both times I've ever had to involves the use of a function that we're not really allowed to do anymore. (And the last time I did it that way, it didn't even work the way it was supposed to, so I had to get a coordinator to help.)

Theoretically, assuming that the ticket in question is a standard MYW ticket, the OP should receive the current pre-arrival price of a 6-day park hopper, but not the $20 extra that it costs at the gate, towards the cost of their renewal. I'd get numbers but the Disney website isn't loading and I have to get up from my computer to go to work in two minutes. :moped:

Ok, I bought the ticket.
Now do I have to use the ticket, then price bridge, or do I just go and upgrade it? I will have save do between $60 and $80 which is good for me.

Ok, I bought the ticket.
Now do I have to use the ticket, then price bridge, or do I just go and upgrade it?

You do not need to "use" the ticket before upgrading/renewing.

Thank you, so I won't hook it to MDE, just leave my AP, then when I'm there for 16 days, bring it to ticket booth and ask to renew my pass, thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter