• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket booths

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
Has anyone purchased their disney tickets from those little kiosks that you see all over Kissimmee? I was wondering if it is worth it to buy from them.
Thanks

I didn't purchase wdw tkts from one of those booths, but I did get a good deal on Universal tkts there. I'm sure though some are reputable and some are not. The one we purchased from was in what looked to be a more perm. location in a strip plaza not a 2x2 outhouse type building. We also sold our left over days on our Cdn special tkts to them for 60U.S, we were there in Jan and told them they had an expiry. All in all it was a positive experience but be careful, I'm sure not all are legitimate.

Last year when in Kissimmee, we purchased tickets from a booth at one of the large fleamarkets on the 192. We had to go to a 90 minute timeshare presentation (the one we went to was Orange Lake). We got 5 day flex passes to WDW and 2 day passes to Universal Studios. I can't remember what exactly we paid, but I know we saved about $600 on the passes for 2 adults and 1 child. It was worth giving up the 90 minutes (and it was raining that day anyway....).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter