• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ticker trouble?

gethane

Mouseketeer
I've had to set up my countdown ticker twice this month after having no trouble at all since January. Anyone else? Any suggestions of whose ticker to use that won't cause trouble?

I had the same problem. I tried fixing it, but when I did I got a msg that the words that make up that web site were blocked. So I switched and used www.tickerfactory.com. The ticker isn't as cute and it's not specifically Disney related, but it's still festive!

Bwa ha ha, the explanation inside of the link funball posted showed that they used to link to the *****ed site.

The stars mean that the site is now blocked (which happened b/c they were having virus problems).

Last time myvacationcountdown went down, I just switched to the Dis ticker.... Then it came back up and I got a new mvc ticker, which is why I have two. :)

I had the problem today and switched to the one below...:confused3:confused3:confused3

Kylie, I see the mickeypath "nametag" ticker (which I adore), but also the wrong code for a myvacationcountdown ticker, which makes it just appear in words and symbols. You are using the "HTML" code, but for message boards aka "BulletinBoards" you have to use the "PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode". I remember it b/c of that BBCode bit, BB, bulletin board....

If you want it, take the 2 spaces (one before the = and one between img and ] out of the following and plop the whole thing in your signature spot along with the mickeypath ('cuz I like 'em both lol):

[url =http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/"][img ]http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/tickers/iu5e3w5pbhsvez4d.png[/img][/url]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter