• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiana’s supper club on the wonder

Hello

Has anyone done the above?

Would you recommend?

Any photos ?

Thanks

It was fun. Great music. Great ambiance. Tiana and Louie showed up. Tiana went by every table and took pictures. Even though the menu wasn't my favorite (I did not think it was very good but the beignets were surprisingly nice), when it comes to MDR on DCL, it's my favorite for the ambiance now.

Everyone gets Mardi Gras beads and They did Limbo with the kids in the middle of the restaurant. I tried the sausage balls appetizer, chicken main course with bread pudding and beignets for dessert and though everything was good.

Our 4 year old DD loves the show and music.

We super loved it, although it was not my favorite menu. (I am just a picky eater.) The ambiance was fun, and it was great to meet the characters. It seemed like the serving teams enjoy being in there, too!

We had a seven-night cruise and were assigned the rotation where you'd eat in Tiana's three times. That didn't work for me because of the costume I'd made my daughter - I didn't want her to change into it on the first night, and the second Tiana's night would have been pirate night, when she had a different costume! So we actually changed to another rotation to only eat there twice. (If not for the costume thing, we certainly could have enjoyed it three times.)

IMG_5108.jpg

IMG_5099.jpg

It depends on what the OP is talking about. There is the MDR experience, and apparently at least on the WBPC there was a late-night adult only thing that I think was called the Supper Club.

It depends on what the OP is talking about. There is the MDR experience, and apparently at least on the WBPC there was a late-night adult only thing that I think was called the Supper Club.
Well the adults only supper club would be something I have never heard of and would be interested to hear more about it from anyone who has been to it.

Well the adults only supper club would be something I have never heard of and would be interested to hear more about it from anyone who has been to it.

Someone started a post yesterday. I think they called it Jazz Club or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter