Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

Is it an hour window? 09:05-10:05? Getting over and parked and ferry/monorail would be tight..
I'm reading over the fine print and I don't see any I mentions an hour but I have a feeling that might be the case. I will be cutting it close as I'm 20 minutes away and my kids are still in bed

It looks like Randumb0 is the first person in this chat group to experience the new ride.

CONGRATULATIONS.
🎊 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Can you both please post what time your window is with these group numbers? Driving over from Tampa on Sunday, if I get an early number I want to make sure I'm able to make it.
Mine initially said 11:30 but is now 10:55.

I’d also like to know if when called passholders are waiting the 2-3 hours like CMs were so I can plan for hydration/things to do in line without burning my phone battery
I had the exact thought. I'm planning to bring more water than anticipated and I'm currently charging my power bank. I remember that outdoor portion of the queue being awful in the Splash days.

This gives me hope for tomorrow that I'll be able to get Tron right away and then get Tiana as I had logged in about 5ish minutes ago and the Tiana VQ was still open, but now it's closed.

Can any other PH confirm it was still open past the first few seconds of 7 am?

Delayed opening for both Tianas and BTMR. Gonna be awhile. They said they honestly don't even know if it will operate at all today :(

Where is everyone seeing the option to join? On the tip board? I’m not seeing it and I have an AP and a MK res.

Delayed opening for both Tianas and BTMR. Gonna be awhile. They said they honestly don't even know if it will operate at all today :(
I posted this to X and I keep getting blasted that Thunder is indeed open

Out of curiosity....how fast were you on the refresh at 7 am? Just trying to manage my expectations for tomorrow when it's my turn.
Not sure I understand this question. AP guests were able to book VQ's at 7AM this morning. It was also reported on the last page that at 7:26 there were still VQ spots available so today they did not go too quickly. Not sure how long the 7AM drop lasted?

I posted this to X and I keep getting blasted that Thunder is indeed open
I am literally physically here. BTMR was absolutely was not open when I posted this. It had a delayed opening but it is open now. Tianas still not boarding.

Not sure I understand this question. AP guests were able to book VQ's at 7AM this morning. It was also reported on the last page that at 7:26 there were still VQ spots available so today they did not go too quickly. Not sure how long the 7AM drop lasted?

My goal for tomorrow morning is to get Tron first thing and then Tiana. Just trying to get a feel for what the BG number might be if I do that so that I can game plan once I arrive.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest