Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland.

Don't let her fool you, she had access to the computer all weekend to work on it. She chose to go get her hair and nails done instead.

Really T-Man you're gonna go there? Shopping, hair appts and manicures are all accepted forms of therapy after a long crappy week at work (so are dates with your sweetie but you might not get one of those anytime soon after you threw her under the bus) :drive:

Don't worry Lady H I got your back ::yes::

Well, I don't know about still having time to write, but I appreciate that you are at least thinking of us.:thumbsup2

Of course we are still thinking about you. I haven't forgotten my favorite people in the world! I promise I'm working on it!!!!

Really T-Man you're gonna go there? Shopping, hair appts and manicures are all accepted forms of therapy after a long crappy week at work (so are dates with your sweetie but you might not get one of those anytime soon after you threw her under the bus) :drive:

At least someone has my back! Although, this was the conversation yesterday on the way home from the train station...

TMW - (After reading your post) Aww...at least someone's with me on this. You better listen. If you keep this up, there won't be any more date nights buddy.

T-Man - That's OK, I have my fishing license this year.

:happytv:

Tonight on the DISfunctional Learning Channel - an all new episode of hit surreeality show New Mexi Shores.

Some of them have. There are still plenty around, but they're getting really low. I'll be able to walk into them soon and just use a net to catch fish.

A net? (full of jello) I just use dynamite.

We can do that up here in the lawless north.

On this episode of New Mexi Shores...

Tman and Lady H go to a local hang out for dinner after work. After enjoying a wonderful meal that almost killed their taste buds from the spices, the waiter brings out the check..

T-Man - "Oh, are you treating me to dinner tonight?"

Lady H - "me? Why am I treating? "

T-Man - "well he put the bill next to you."

I finally gave him the look which in turn made him grab the check...

T-Man - "You're a cheap date!"

Stay tuned for the next episode where Lady H shows him what cheap really looks like..

On this episode of New Mexi Shores...

Tman and Lady H go to a local hang out for dinner after work. After enjoying a wonderful meal that almost killed their taste buds from the spices, the waiter brings out the check..

T-Man - "Oh, are you treating me to dinner tonight?"

Lady H - "me? Why am I treating? "

T-Man - "well he put the bill next to you."

I finally gave him the look which in turn made him grab the check...

T-Man - "You're a cheap date!"

Stay tuned for the next episode where Lady H shows him what cheap really looks like..

And she pulls a mirror out of her handbag and flashes it in his face.....:faint:

Ummm...did you assume I was referencing myself? Are you saying I'm cheap? *insert pouting smiley here*

Moi??? Never! Please go back to focusing your anger on the one who truly deserves it.

Sorry T-Man. It's every man for himself!

Well, I don't know about still having time to write, but I appreciate that you are at least thinking of us.:thumbsup2

And she pulls a mirror out of her handbag and flashes it in his face.....:faint:

ummm.... you may have just put yourself down, there. :rolleyes1

Moi??? Never! Please go back to focusing your anger on the one who truly deserves it.

Sorry T-Man. It's every man for himself!

Ok. I was trying to help you all out by trying to get you another chapter. Since you all seem to have Lady H's back, I'm taking my fishing license, and appropriate fishing gear, and I'm going fishing. I will leave you all with Lady H and you can wait on her to finish up; not only her chapter, but the rest of the TR as well. Let me know when it's done so I can notify the mod to shut 'er down.

T_Man has gone fishing.

Ok. I was trying to help you all out by trying to get you another chapter. Since you all seem to have Lady H's back, I'm taking my fishing license, and appropriate fishing gear, and I'm going fishing. I will leave you all with Lady H and you can wait on her to finish up; not only her chapter, but the rest of the TR as well. Let me know when it's done so I can notify the mod to shut 'er down.

T_Man has gone fishing.

Lady H? I think someone needs to borrow your pouting smiley. :rotfl:

holy cow! $200! one way? that is so disheartening. I know nebo and I would never be able to rent a car a drive a car from the airport to DLR, and then to Universal, etc etc.

we would either cause a major traffic backup, a major accident, or, both end up with major panic attacks or heart attacks, or (least case scenario) kill each other)

ooorrrrr you could call up a dis board friend who lives in so cal and hitch aride with them/ just saying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter