Thumbs Up For ASMu Family Suites

dontajo

Earning My Ears
DH, DD, and DGD (3.5 yo) stayed in Calypso #10 on the parking lot side, ground floor. The rooms were spacious, 2 bathrooms were great, the tiny kitchen area was adequate. It was very nice to have separate sleeping quarters for the little one - where we could be assured she could sleep while we watched tv. Breakfasts in the room were very do-able. DSIL surprised us with a 2-day visit (we were there for 8 nites) and the suite easily accommodated him as the room has sleeping for 6.

I have never been a fan of the value resorts. They're noisy, I hate all the fried food at the overly crowded food courts, the rooms are tiny and garishly decorated. All that being said, I was completely happy with the family suite. Our location was good - quiet yet close to the main building and bus transportation. The buses were very timely - we never had much of a wait at all. Yes, the room was bright and there was nothing plush about it, but it really fit the bill for what we needed on this trip. All in all, I was very pleasantly surprised!

Great to hear and thanks for the info. I posted a ? earlier today asking about Family Suites and no one replied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter