Three weeks to go, time to start packing! (WDW TV Commercials)

Woohoo! Have a blast! These 3 weeks will go by really fast for you and will seem like an eternity for the little ones (if you have any) :)

Woohoo! Have a blast! These 3 weeks will go by really fast for you and will seem like an eternity for the little ones (if you have any) :)
We do, he's only 2 though, well he's almost 3 (taking the trip before he costs $$$), so all he knows is he's riding Dumbo and he really wants to ride it. But he has no concept of time. Lol.

I'm leaving 3 weeks from Saturday...we will get there Sunday b/c we are driving. Good thing for me is my son is only 18 months and has no clue that he's even going anyplace, let alone what Disney is! We are so excited for his first trip!

I'm leaving 3 weeks from Saturday...we will get there Sunday b/c we are driving. Good thing for me is my son is only 18 months and has no clue that he's even going anyplace, let alone what Disney is! We are so excited for his first trip!
We are driving as well, but we are only driving from Pensacola, FL, so about 6 1/2 hour drive. We've been taking our son to a Disney park since he was 4 months old and since we were DL APholders we went there once a month at least, so I really don't know when he started recognizing what Disney was, but he still just refers to it as Mickey's house.

We are driving as well, but we are only driving from Pensacola, FL, so about 6 1/2 hour drive. We've been taking our son to a Disney park since he was 4 months old and since we were DL APholders we went there once a month at least, so I really don't know when he started recognizing what Disney was, but he still just refers to it as Mickey's house.

I often wished I lived in Florida. Or someplace other than Illinois (where or governors make our license plates).

I often wished I lived in Florida. Or someplace other than Illinois (where or governors make our license plates).
We used to live in Florida, not anymore, we are just in town for business at the moment. California is a much better place to live ;) We live in San Diego. We did drive from San Diego to Florida, though, so still had a bit of a long drive, but our drive down to WDW won't be too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter