Three people w/2 scooters in one POP room?

Figment's friends

Mouseketeer
We are booked at POP in an accessible room. Will both scooters fit in the one room? Has anyone done this? Any helpful hints? (like leave all your luggage at home so there is more room.) I am a little worried about space. Any insight appreciated.

Sharing tha magic with a 14 yo this year.

Haven't stayed at POP but at ASM with 2 kids in wheelchairs (at that time I think they were 3 and 11) and 2 adults in a regular room and it was ok. If the two scooter users can walk there should be room by the window for the scooters.

It will be a tight fit. One thing that you shoud do is bring a nine foot heavy duty, three prong, extension card with multiple outlets. You may not be close to an outlet and you will have to plug in two charging units. You should be able to get them in between one of the beds anbd the window, still having room for normal luggage.

Figment's friends said:
We are booked at POP in an accessible room. Will both scooters fit in the one room? Has anyone done this? Any helpful hints? (like leave all your luggage at home so there is more room.) I am a little worried about space. Any insight appreciated.

One scooter, one large Service Dog, one adult...tight fit. With your party no matter where you go there will be a scooter to step over or around...Good luck...

Figment's friends said:

Sharing tha magic with a 14 yo this year.

I would say it would be a tight fit.

Can you ask for the table to be removed so as to make more room for the scooters?

I like the idea of having the table removed to make a little more room. It is going to be tight, but wouldn't be that much more room even if you went to a Mod. (Can't say on the deluxes.) I think it is doable, so long as you go with the right attitude about it being tight and adjust accordingly.

Have a great trip! Oh and the extension cord is a wise idea as well.

However, if it iaffordable attempt to get the Caribbean. The rooms at the values are 260 sq ft, the rooms at most moderates are 314, but Caribbean rooms are 340 sq ft. That makes a significant difference

Thanks for all the great suggestions and encouragment! Extention cord- yep. Remove table -sounds good! I would love to upgrade to a mod but unfortunatly it is way out of our price range. We decided instead of staying at a mod we would use the money to share the magic with a friends 14 y o girl.

Do you have an adjoining room? My husband is in a wheelchair and we are going in July with our two kids. We are staying at Pop, but because they only have king size beds in the handicap rooms they have to give you an adjoining room at no extra charge. If you have two rooms it would be easy to fit the two scooters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter