Three ECVs in one room.

Charleytiel

Earning My Ears
Several months ago there was a question about whether you could safely fit 3 ECV in a room. This attached picture shows that you can indeed have three without hindering access to the door in an emergency. Two are Pride Victory 10 models and one is a GoGo. You need to move the table but there is room.

This is in a regular room at Pop Century.IMG_20170504_210310.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Off topic, but how do you like the sun shade canopies on the scooters? Do they really seem to restrict your view when driving the ECV? Is it possible to fold the canopy closed when not needed, or is it stuck in that same position all day with no ability to change it? I'm renting a scooter at Disney next week, and I'm paying $18 extra for a canopy for the length of the rental. Just wondering if I should keep that plan or ask the rental company to remove the canopy from my reservation after seeing some of the negative comments on the canopies lately.

Sunshade helps, fits on bus and only minimally affects rear vision. These ones do not fold although it would be easy to remove if you decide you don't like it.

Two are in plug to the right, one is in plug to left of door.

Thanks for the picture.

Am I correct that you hand to place at least one scooter against the wall by using your nuetral control and moving it into position that way? I can't see doing it any other way.

Thanks for the picture.

Am I correct that you hand to place at least one scooter against the wall by using your nuetral control and moving it into position that way? I can't see doing it any other way.

Right, against the wall and backed up against the dresser. We moved the smaller one in alongside that one then backed the third into the space in front of the first. After the door closed, the third one was moved forward to allow us to tuck the GoGo in front of the first one. This leaves room to get to and open the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter