• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Three Connections Questions...

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
I know they've all been asked before, and I apologize. The search was taking soooo long, since there are so many Connections threads.

Here are my questions:
1. How long after I join can I begin ordering certificates?
2. How long does it take to get the certificates?
3. Is there a way to join on-line (It says there is on their site, but I find no "join here" opportunities. I hate using the phone!!!)

You can join throught MyPoints.com. On the second page of Try It Out Section.

You should be sent your membership # via and e-mail and then you go to the connection website and log in your # and then you will be able to order vouchers and tickets.
Any order over $50.00 is sent within 2-3 days.

Hint you need to use the same credit card that you join with to purchase you vouchers and tickets.

I hope I covered everything

I joined right at their site but now I don't see the 'try Connections now' button either, weird. When I joined online I immediately got a membership number on the confirmation page. They do advertise that orders over $50 are sent Fed Ex w/in 3 days but the first order I placed was just for 3 Q & C vouchers and they were still sent w/in 3 days by Fed Ex so perhaps all of the voucher/passes are sent that way.

I also ordered gift certificates for Planet Hollywood and Toys R Us and they came by regular mail w/in about 10 days.

My cc info was not saved and I placed two orders with two different cc with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter