Thoughts on my EEH & Contemporary Fireworks Plan?

phoenixconfidential

Mouseketeer
Background:
I am purposefully staying at Dolphin b/c of the EEH to build in a bit more flexibility into our schedule without rushing or fighting crowds. This is the 2nd time we've been to Disney (1st time: 2018) but with prices and other interests, not sure when/if we will go again. We also have not eaten at California Grill

Plan:
It just got announced you can have dinner on at the top of contemporary resort w/ food from CG and view of fireworks. I didn't like any of the other firework options for MK or Epcot that were just released. I was thinking I could do this on our MK day - go early to park, mid-day break, go to dinner @ Contemporary & then EEH at MK afterwards.

Should I do this a different night than EEH MK? 2nd Option: One day is Morning @ AK with a 530 showing of Cirque.... BUT i don't know how long the show will last. In theory, I'd like to think we could make it to Contemporary in time?? **EDIT** Just saw the show is 90 mins. Celebration at the Top link doesn't say when the food starts but the fireworks start at 9pm

Thoughts/Feedback?

just an FYI, the event at the Contemporary is more like a cocktail hour, serving sushi and small plates of food which I'm assuming would begin at 8 p.m. So If you've got plans to go to Cirque at 5:30, and it's a 90-minute show, it may be tight trying to get back from Disney Springs to the Contemporary for 8 p.m (description calls it an elevated cocktail hour) --plus the event continues after the fireworks with cordials and coffee and more desserts. Fireworks show lasts about 15-20 minutes? I think you'd be rushing to get back to MK after all of that!

I absolutely love the Contemporary and loved CG fireworks dining, but the description of that event makes it sound like a corporate happy hour. It's not even in the dining room - it's in the private event space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter