Thoughts about the Ultimate Island Experience in St. Thomas? (ST71)

Hegemon

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, me again. :)

We're debating signing up for the Ultimate Island Experience in St. Thomas and I'm not seeing a lot of information about it online. Our big interest for St. Thomas is to walk about Charlotte Amalie and maybe go to the top of the mountain. The beach may be fun but we aren't really convinced that we want a beach day there. Has anyone done this excursion? Do you think it's worth it, or should we just venture out on our own and explore? Thank you!

We did it and we had a GREAT time. It was a very chill experience...the shuttle rides were fun and not too long, the mountaintop store was an easy 20-minute stop with some cute touristy shopping and a beautiful view, the beach was WONDERFUL with small crowds and some incredible sea-life, and the shopping trip in town was in a good location with enough time to eat a great lunch and check out some fun higher-quality stores. We got back to the boat at about 2:00 or 2:30pm. It was a wonderful, stress-free way to spend the day and see the island, and the price was right.

Oh, and the Side Street Pub (#1 on TripAdvisor) was actually very good for lunch.

Which beach did you visit?

Glad you had a positive experience despite no input from anyone here. I don’t think I would have recommended it - so you might have had all thumbs down opinions, followed our thoughts, and missed something you enjoyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter