Those using swagbucks ???

Discover: PL: Save up to 387 with rates as low as 3.375. Ent +4 sb

Small one but it's a zip code offer basically. Asks for zip, house type, and credit score but it's 3 quick screens.

Between SB and a different survey site I do I've done the same radio survey 4 or 5 times over the past week and a half. I've lost track, but it's exactly the same every time.
Is it the mind quest one? I get it a lot too though it doesn’t always work or pay out even if I can get it to work.

Is it the mind quest one? I get it a lot too though it doesn’t always work or pay out even if I can get it to work.

No. I'm not sure who hosts the survey. I generally don't qualify for radio survey's because I listen to a rock stations, a top 40 station, a classic rock station and a kinda oldies stations if you consider the 80's and 90's oldies which they seem to now days. But this one has specific questions about the morning show on the top 40 stations which is why I listen to it along with the ok music. I've gotten 75 cents to a buck each time I've done it. They obviously don't track things well though since I keep getting the same one which makes me wonder how valid their data will even be.

I don't like the mind quest ones, they don't work well.

For what it's worth Home Chef is great. The portions are just right and the quality of ingredients is the best out of any of the meal kits we've tried. We also really like the menu selections. We've probably gotten 10-12 boxes with 3 different meals in each and there are probably only 2 I wouldn't eat again.
I also have enjoyed Home Chef. I have tried many of these delivery meal kits and Home Chef and Hello Fresh are my favorites.

I just used DH's mypoints acct to sign up for homechef since I already have/had an homechef acct and think i subscribed through my swagbucks. I recived the discount using his info but nothing pending in his mypoinys acct yet.

Lucky me this morning! I didn't fully qualify for a panel discussion a few weeks ago but I did get 500SB which was credited this morning then on top of that I got 50% survey completion bonus from the spin & win. I'm so close to another $25 that I didn't think I would've gotten prior to mine and my husband's DL trip in a few weeks. :)

Good old Swagbucks - they were advertising double SB on coupon prints over the weekend, and all that showed up today was the ones I did yesterday for 1 SB apiece.

Ugh, I did coupon prints on Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon and I haven't gotten credit for any of them! Boo.

Good old Swagbucks - they were advertising double SB on coupon prints over the weekend, and all that showed up today was the ones I did yesterday for 1 SB apiece.

Ugh, I did coupon prints on Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon and I haven't gotten credit for any of them! Boo.

mine credited yesterday. Keep in mind they have a limit on how many you can do each month

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter