Those using swagbucks ???

I put the Swagbucks extension on my computer. It just gave me a message that there was a swagcode. It told me to go to Pininterest. Pininterest comes up with a page with 30 postings about pincodes, nothing dated ... Are you kidding me? Am I suppose to click on every one of them?
I also watched a bunch of videos on SwagbucksTV til the meter showed 100%, I didn't get anything?
Somehow I'm not understanding all this ... :confused3

I usually just check the FB page for the codes. A lot of people will post them there.

As for your SBTV, I have no idea. Are you talking about the one on the website or the mobile one?

www.sbcodez.com

There's a way to set it up to text you when a new code is out (it has to do with Twitter, I think. I don't use Twitter for anything else but this. I've had it for a while and don't remember exactly how I did it--only that I followed their directions).

yesterday I put the mobile app on my phone = how are you all getting to the 50 limit? I let it run, but still didn't go that high

I use the Android App on my phone and usually choose Health or News for no particular reason other than it's my habit to usually choose Health or News.

It typically freezes or goes to a blank screen and sits every so often but I always get to the 50SB within 3 to 4 hours. I usually start it running in the morning while I'm doing all the getting ready and sending kids to school stuff and I check it every 15 to 20 minutes to make sure it is still going. Then I just let it run as much as possible until I'm maxed out.

Sometimes I need to go to appointments or use my phone and I'll shut it down early. If I do, I can always just restart it again in the evening and earn the remainder while I'm reading or watching tv.

I use the Android App on my phone and usually choose Health or News for no particular reason other than it's my habit to usually choose Health or News.

It typically freezes or goes to a blank screen and sits every so often but I always get to the 50SB within 3 to 4 hours. I usually start it running in the morning while I'm doing all the getting ready and sending kids to school stuff and I check it every 15 to 20 minutes to make sure it is still going. Then I just let it run as much as possible until I'm maxed out.

Sometimes I need to go to appointments or use my phone and I'll shut it down early. If I do, I can always just restart it again in the evening and earn the remainder while I'm reading or watching tv.

This is exactly what I do. MY husband recently upgraded his phone, so I just use his old one for this.

I put the Swagbucks extension on my computer. It just gave me a message that there was a swagcode. It told me to go to Pininterest. Pininterest comes up with a page with 30 postings about pincodes, nothing dated ... Are you kidding me? Am I suppose to click on every one of them?
I also watched a bunch of videos on SwagbucksTV til the meter showed 100%, I didn't get anything?
Somehow I'm not understanding all this ... :confused3
You're not the only one. I put the toolbar on Firefox, got nothing. I ran the SwagbucksTV app over a weekend for hours and got hardly anything. I used Swagbucks in Firefox to do all searches (searched for Disboards rather than typing in the url and such.) I have 140 Swagbucks over hours and hours of playing with Swagbucks including the videos. I think it would take me years to have enough points for a $10 giftcard.

Seems to me to be like the coupon thing. I spent hours every day hunting for coupons for a week. Saved something like $3 on the next grocery shopping day. The day after grocery shopping, I punched out on the clock 5 minutes later, made more money than I saved with hours and hours of looking for coupons.

Today's SwagBucks code is THESTROKE - it is only good for about another 15 minutes though. Worth 5 SB.:thumbsup2

You're not the only one. I put the toolbar on Firefox, got nothing. I ran the SwagbucksTV app over a weekend for hours and got hardly anything. I used Swagbucks in Firefox to do all searches (searched for Disboards rather than typing in the url and such.) I have 140 Swagbucks over hours and hours of playing with Swagbucks including the videos. I think it would take me years to have enough points for a $10 giftcard.

Seems to me to be like the coupon thing. I spent hours every day hunting for coupons for a week. Saved something like $3 on the next grocery shopping day. The day after grocery shopping, I punched out on the clock 5 minutes later, made more money than I saved with hours and hours of looking for coupons.

Under the Discover tab at swagbucks click on activities there boat of free stuff and videos to do.

The app credits consistently for me - 50 SB a day just for letting my phone run the app while it is on the charger. How well watching videos on the main site works seems to depend on OS and browser; on my main computer (Windows 7/Chrome) I get credit for the videos running in an inactive tab, so I just pop over and click next periodically while I'm DISing or otherwise messing around on my computer. But on DH's system (Windows 8/Internet Explorer) only credits if I leave the videos tab active so it makes watching the videos not worth the time.

Searching is something I've not had good luck with and I don't bother to do any more. It only awards SB sometimes, and in my experience that sometimes wasn't worth using their search instead of my usual habit of Googling.

The other app someone mentioned (EntertaiNow?) so seldom worked for me that I uninstalled it.

I put very minimal effort into SB but I make between $1-2/day. Not a ton of money but still better than nothing since it isn't taking up any time I wouldn't already be on the computer.

This may seem obvious, but are you logged in when you run the app? Mine logs me off a lot of times when I close the app.
You don't actually get anything for downloading the toolbar other than 1 sb a day. It is a tool to use to help you get sbs other ways.

Today's code is Grammys2014 - idk how long it is good for.

I've been doing the videos while I surf the disboards at night after work and run the app on my phone during the day while I'm working. Does not require much from me other than an odd click here or there. :thumbsup2

Enter Grammies in the Swag Code box before 5pm PT/8pm ET for 4 SBs!

I can easily get 30 points a day. Most days more.

Instead of using the search bar as a replacement for google, (its a better search engine IMO) I'll use it to go to a website. Like searching for disboards instead of entering disboards.com or searching for bank of america instead of entering bankofamerica.com

Instead of using the search bar as a replacement for google, (its a better search engine IMO) I'll use it to go to a website. Like searching for disboards instead of entering disboards.com or searching for bank of america instead of entering bankofamerica.com

That is what I do. Not really use as a search engine, more like for sites I would already go to. Sometimes I just search for weird words - it works! :goodvibes

I have a question about the daily goal.

I have been meeting my daily goal and then some. :-) Swagbucks has raised my daily goal by 50 points. I am okay with this. But, as I keep meeting this goal, they will keep increasing. There will come a point when I probably won't be able to reach the goal.

So my question is - do they every decrease the goal?

I have a question about the daily goal.

I have been meeting my daily goal and then some. :-) Swagbucks has raised my daily goal by 50 points. I am okay with this. But, as I keep meeting this goal, they will keep increasing. There will come a point when I probably won't be able to reach the goal.

So my question is - do they every decrease the goal?

It seems to fluctuate daily for me. Some days it is higher than others. So far I've been able to meet it by running the videos on the computer and on my phone with no problem. HTH

Tonight's code is: FUMBLE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter