Those using swagbucks ???

I am chugging away at my goal for gift cards for my October trip:D. I'm shooting for a total earnings of $600 in Disney gift cards, all earned FREE from SB:flower:. So far, I've earned about $350...but I have 10,500 SB in my account! My plan is to use 8800 to cash out on the first of Jul, Aug, Sept and Oct for either Target $25 or BB $25 and turn those into a $100 Disney gift card. That will still leave me $150 short. I am also hoping to try and add another $25 in Amazon so that I can pay for my Amazon PrimeNow grocery order.

One thing that we've found is what I call my "triple-dip". One of our local steakhouse restaurants participates in SwagBucks Local. They ALSO participate in Southwest Rapid Rewards Dining. On top of that, I have a BB Visa that pays 2% back in rewards on dining....SO...I linked that card to my SB Local and RR Dining and now, whenever we dine in or get a to-go order, we earn 7% back in SB, 3 pts/$ in RR points and another 2% back in BB rewards that I can convert into Disney gift cards:dogdance:. It's a WIN-WIN-WIN situation...and we LOVE:love:the restaurant too.

Sort of off topic but...
A few weeks ago, I signed up for the Scribd free trial offer. I didn't realize you can get sheet music with this app! I wanted to mention this in case there are other musicians out there. After the free trial it will be $4.99/month for unlimited sheet music! My son is a pianist and he kept asking for new music to play over summer break. Now he can just take my iPad to the piano and pretty much find any music he searches for (mostly Disney movie music :cloud9:). There's music for every skill level. It's great!

Hey everyone! Returning after taking a few months off b/c I am now planning not 1 but 3 more trips to Disney (2 to wDW and 1 to DL). Logged back into SB and completed the $1 razor promotion. Anyone know when I get my 600SB credit? Thanks everyone!

Hey everyone! Returning after taking a few months off b/c I am now planning not 1 but 3 more trips to Disney (2 to wDW and 1 to DL). Logged back into SB and completed the $1 razor promotion. Anyone know when I get my 600SB credit? Thanks everyone!

If you are talking about the Gillette promo, it credited instantly for me.

If it's the Dollar Shave Club, supposed to be pending for 3 days. I never got a pending notice in my ledger, on the 3rd or 4th business day i gave my email confirmation into a support ticket and they credited it same day. I've been seeing posts on facebook that other's have had the same issue and had to put in tickets. I'm not holding out hope that I get my additional SB for subscribing past 2 months without another ticket. But other than putting in a ticket for it, it wasn't a hassle to get the credit.

When I started Swagbucks last month I really hit it hard lol. I did a lot of offers and after a while my 2nd daily goal adjusted to be closer to what I was actually doing and that's why it's so high. Now I just pick certain days to try and meet it and usually that involves some kind of paid discover offer, or some shopping that was pending finally hitting my account. It's coming down though, it was around 2000. The good news is you get a bonus of 100+ for hitting it. :)

Ah okay that make sense! I don't do any of the shopping or anything you have to pay for, that defeats the purpose of swagbucks for me personally.

Does anyone on here use Yaarlo? I haven't been able to get my receipts to upload the last several days...just wondering if anyone else did also?

Was anyone else on the winning Team Challenge?!
2nd place.
The conspiracy theorist in me finds it convenient that winning to losing teams went from left to right. I never noticed the team names shift, but it could be they moved them around as the totals changed, but I thought when we were in 3rd or 4th we were still in the second slot :)

Does anyone know where the bonus will show up, just in the activity ledger?

Where do I find out where my team ended up? The Team Challenge link disappeared from my homepage :-(
You can check on the right column under your total points under swag ups. Mine was in second place (the Scoop Troop?), so I have a 40 SB swag up.

You can check on the right column under your total points under swag ups. Mine was in second place (the Scoop Troop?), so I have a 40 SB swag up.

I clicked 'activate' and now it is blue and says 'available'
Do I need to do anything else to claim it? Only 10 SB's, but hey....10 is 10 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter