Those using swagbucks ???

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by FairestOfThemAll37, Jan 15, 2014.

1. mhartman09

mhartman09 Mouseketeer

These offers worked today:

Special Offer: PL: Try FREE samples of Caffe Monte Coffee for a L 31 SB
    Special Offer: PL: Register and Get FREE Organic Back to Nature C 31 SB

amalone1013 likes this.
  2. amalone1013

amalone1013 Mouseketeer

Just one of these helped me to my first goal! Thanks!

mhartman09 likes this.
  3. mhartman09

mhartman09 Mouseketeer

I'm glad they are doing a week long promo. For a while they just put specials out on Thursday and it usually lasted through the weekend. This means I can get my card earlier in the week to get my bonus from MCGP, then submit my swago board another day. Sometimes I don't have time to do this depending on when the swago ends. Two days of easy goals is great, especially with the way things are right now. Now to go and check my Shop & Earns so I can plan which days to buy and submit.

amalone1013 likes this.
  4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. momto4obkids

momto4obkids DIS Veteran

Check your swagbucks inbox. I got a Take A Quiz and Earn for 15, when you open it there's two of the daily break offers for 15 each that credited immediately.

There's also a 50SB offer for quotebuddy.com but it didn't credit for me :(

georgina likes this.
  6. georgina

georgina I dream of Mousey with the big black ears

Code - SwagoSquare - for 3 SB until 5 PM EST. It is only supposed to be an app code, but is working in regular swagbucks also.

7. tinkarooni

tinkarooni <font color=teal>Gets way too excited about saving

The quote buddy worked for me. Credited instantly after I went all the way through and picked AFLAC to receive a quote from.

8. tinkarooni

tinkarooni <font color=teal>Gets way too excited about saving

Where can I find these?

9. richmond282

richmond282 Trumpet players don't have egos, we're just better

I just did the Are you using Windows on a PC? offer in my Inbox for 400 sbs. It credited immediately after I registered. Super easy.

kristenrice likes this.
  10. MinMou

MinMou DIS Veteran

If you have the Swag Button, then this week's Swago is super easy to complete. I bought a gift card from Lands End for my middle box, because I have been needing a new coat! The gift card showed up within 20 minutes, and my swagbucks from it did too. I was amazed, and it got me both my goals.

The box for the gift card didn't show complete until much much later, but I am claiming my full board for tomorrow anyway, so that I can make tomorrow's goal, hopefully.

fofinia likes this.
  11. sibesx2

sibesx2 Mouseketeer

Thank you! All 3 credited for me. Along with a few ncraves and met first goal already! Haven't made it this early in a couple of weeks!

momto4obkids likes this.
  12. Amii

Amii Mouseketeer

How do I get the mobile device squares to credit on the Swago board? I am visiting from my iPhone but they aren't crediting. TY!

I figured it out. I was using the app but I had to go through the full site. Ty.

13. mhartman09

mhartman09 Mouseketeer

These were under Discover, Peanut Labs

14. mhartman09

mhartman09 Mouseketeer

I sure wish MGCP had a wider selection of cards. I'm looking for something to buy for swago where I'd spend $50 anyway, but I'm having a hard time doing so. LOL

15. MinMou

MinMou DIS Veteran

I had the same problem. I've gotten Domino's cards in the past when I didn't need anything, because I figured we would use them sometime.

They do have a lot of cards, but you have to go through every category to see them all. The only one Disney related for me is Southwest.

16. mhartman09

mhartman09 Mouseketeer

Yes, they do have a lot, but I really dislike how they are organized. I find them hard to sift through some times. I just wish they had more selection for stores around me, or more generic, like Target or Walmart. Tons of their cards are for stores I would NEVER have a need to buy from. LOL Dominos has been my go to in the past. I'll probably go that route again if I can't think of another to buy.

MinMou likes this.
  17. momto4obkids

momto4obkids DIS Veteran

All the SB you can eat is back for me!

18. amalone1013

amalone1013 Mouseketeer

19. Texans_loyal

Texans_loyal Operation Disney is Underway!

code: DayTwo
    3 SB

20. amalone1013

amalone1013 Mouseketeer

Easy survey about wine :thumbsup2
    F1348458
    46sb, <10 mins

21. Bree

Bree DIS Veteran

My DH and I bought Banana Republic gift cards to fill in our Swago square. I'm planning on using them at Athleta for some new gear. I usually buy Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic/Athleta depending on which one is giving back the most swagbucks. You can use those gift cards interchangeably at all the stores which is awesome! I can usually find some good deals on Athleta.com plus earn more swagbucks with a purchase which does make it a good deal for me.