Those using swagbucks ???

Grrrrrr....there are posts on SB's FB page that compliance said they will not be honoring 2500SB for the $9 donations people made. I used my PayPal balance to do it. I wonder if I can file a claim with PayPal after the 21 days if I don't get the SB?
WHAT?! Here I was defending them, saying they haven't reneged on any of the deals I've done yet and they pull this?! Has this happened before? I'm still gonna submit a ticket in 3 weeks time if it doesn't credit. Maybe the angry feedback will be loud enough they reverse this bait and switch offer!

All righty time to take a breath on the WFP deal. I submitted a ticket expressing my concern along with my evidence of donation and screenshots of the offer and received the following from SB

"Thank you for writing in regarding your Swagbucks.com account.
I apologize for the inconvenience. After reaching out to the offer provider, our offer team has confirmed that your $9 donation is still eligible to receive SB.
Please allow 21 days from the date of your donation for this credit to post to your account.
Thank you for your time and patience in this matter."

:( -> :upsidedow

Anyone going to do the MotorTrend offer??? Trying to find out if you have to keep it past the 30 day free trial. Is it wrong to post that question on the Halloween Challenge page??

All righty time to take a breath on the WFP deal. I submitted a ticket expressing my concern along with my evidence of donation and screenshots of the offer and received the following from SB

"Thank you for writing in regarding your Swagbucks.com account.
I apologize for the inconvenience. After reaching out to the offer provider, our offer team has confirmed that your $9 donation is still eligible to receive SB.
Please allow 21 days from the date of your donation for this credit to post to your account.
Thank you for your time and patience in this matter."

:( -> :upsidedow

Woot woot! I hope they do honor it! My DH and I both did the offer.

Are anyone's spps freezing on a voting ad? My SBTV is freezing on it every one or two videos. I can't figure a way to keep the app running without closing it & reopening to start again. Anyone know how? I'm about to give up since I literally hsve to sit, run 1 video, it freezes, close, & restart. Ridiculous!

When I called to cancel they said they cancelled effective immediately I believe. (I gave them a virtual credit card so they couldn't have charged again if they tried, full disclosure.)

Thanks for the info. How long did you wait to call? Their email said the donations are charged around the 19th of each month. This is my first offer to call and cancel... Maybe I could have picked a different one bc I'll probably feel a bit bad telling them no more money for the animals lol. I'm a sucker for animals.

Are anyone's spps freezing on a voting ad? My SBTV is freezing on it every one or two videos. I can't figure a way to keep the app running without closing it & reopening to start again. Anyone know how? I'm about to give up since I literally hsve to sit, run 1 video, it freezes, close, & restart. Ridiculous!
Something was freezing my app, it could have been that ad. I have been running the watch feature on my Swag Button since yesterday morning, so I have collected SBs AND points for the Popcorn Challenge - until today. I may have run out of videos to watch on that, because it keeps stalling.
I am also having the worst time getting surveys to participate in and gettting offers to credit. I have been filing tickets, but the offers are all on the other sponsor's pages, so they are slow to respond :(

Thanks for the info. How long did you wait to call? Their email said the donations are charged around the 19th of each month. This is my first offer to call and cancel... Maybe I could have picked a different one bc I'll probably feel a bit bad telling them no more money for the animals lol. I'm a sucker for animals.
I did the offer 09/29 and cancelled 10/13. Yeah, it's hard to cancel on the animals but I got over it like 5 mins after the phone call.

Has anyone had offers show up on the mobile app, but not on the website? I have two shopping portal offers that show as pending on the mobile app in 27 days, but they don't come up online. I did both shopping purchases on the computer.

My nCraves are still not running properly. They run all the way through and then pop up an "oops activity not completed" message.

So, I'm seeing on Facebook that BarkBox will be just $5.00 on Friday, and via Swagbucks, we would be getting 900 Swagbucks. Anyone look into this deal, any further? Must one enter through FB for the $5.00 price on Friday or will that price be available if one enters from the Swagbucks page? Just curious. I don't even have a dog, but I'd be willing to do the offer for the free money, and give the neighbor's dog a special surprise!

So, I'm seeing on Facebook that BarkBox will be just $5.00 on Friday, and via Swagbucks, we would be getting 900 Swagbucks. Anyone look into this deal, any further? Must one enter through FB for the $5.00 price on Friday or will that price be available if one enters from the Swagbucks page? Just curious. I don't even have a dog, but I'd be willing to do the offer for the free money, and give the neighbor's dog a special surprise!

I would be wary that that's the actual deal. I saw an ad yesterday for a $5 bark box and clicked on it to see the deal. You get one box for $5 if you sign up for 6 or 12 months so I tend to think it's the same. I can't find any good deals on bark box.

My SBTV app has been stuck on the Dr Scholls add for the last three days. Won't even play anything. I would even take having one play and then having to close out and reopen. But nothing. And my swagbutton still is stuck from their messing with it last week. So nothing there either. Piecing points together to make goals is painful when I keep getting DQ'd from surveys.

Thank goodness the Swagbucks codes have been posted here today! Been a huge, huge help!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter