• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those McDonalds Glasses

EmporerZurg

Earning My Ears
Was it two years ago that McDonalds offered a set of 4 different drink glasses?

Does anyone have a complete set that they are willing to sell?

Would the premier Web-based auction site be a better place to look?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Which set of McDonald WDW glasses are you talking about?
There is one set that is round and there is another set that is more of a rounded square. I have both sets, but am not willing to part with them.

Good question...I guess I am looking for the round ones, issued, I guess, for the 100-Years celebration. I am not familiar with the square ones.

I believe the square ones were for the Millinium celebration, and then the round ones were for 100years of magic. I also have a 25th Anniv celebration set. of course, I dont have any extras to part with! I remember way back when DH was traveling a lot for work--and he spent one weekend hitting every McD in central PA and northern MD trying to get me a complete set of glasses... LOL! good luck!

THEY HAD TWO SETS OF ROUND GLASSES AND ONE SQUARE SET. ONE ROUND SET IS THE 25TH. THE OTHER ROUND IS DATED 100TH, AND THE SQUARE ARE 2000. I ALSO HAVE THEM BUT, SORRY NOT FOR SALE.

Since buying and selling items on the boards is not allowed, auction sites such as DIS Auctions and eBay might be your best bet.

Good luck, EmperorZurg. :)

Hello,
You might want to try Ebay. That is where you will find them. I recently bought the WDW 25th Anni glasses form there. Buy from the sellers who say in their auction that the glasses were never used Mine sit on display in one of my cabinets where all my WDW mugs are. My most recent purchase was for a mug from the 2000 celebration. It has just about all the characters on it. My mother in law has it as well. I've been trying to get hers for the last two years, but she wouldn't part with it. Cost me $40.00 on ebay.
Anyway, good luck in your quest.

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter